A fun course that still retains some of the challenge it was renowned for as the Michigan Open venue in the early 1980s. It winds among hills surrounding the Resort’s Hotel and Tower with Spruce trees lining its long fairways and undulating greens. The course features water on 13 holes and 60 sand bunkers on 17 of the 18 holes, along with a continuous cart path from start to finish.
100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd.
Acme, MI 49610
- Bag Attendant
- Course Starter and Player Assistant
- Golf Instruction available at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa Golf Academy
- Professional Services
Tournament and Event Administration, Score Board, Pairings Lists, Name Cards on golf cars, Rules Sheets, etc
- On Course F & B Services including Beverage Cars
- Electric and gas-powered golf cars
- Complete and well-stocked Pro Shop
- Driving Range
Primarily Grass with additional mats when needed, 40+ stations
- Proper Golf Attire
(Collard Shirt, Slacks, Bermuda length Shorts, Skirts or skorts. NO DENIM or Athletic shorts)