Gary Player’s first signature course in Michigan, the most popular of the Resort’s courses because of forgiving features, can be set up to test the best in tournaments. The front nine is lowland terrain with water and wetlands. The back nine is highland terrain with hardwoods, rolling hills, and views.
100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd.
Acme, MI 49610
- Bag Attendant
- Course Starter and Player Assistant
- Golf Instruction available at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa Golf Academy
- Professional Services
Tournament and Event Administration, Score Board, Pairings Lists, Name Cards on golf cars, Rules Sheets, etc.
- On Course F & B Services including Beverage Cars
- Electric and gas-powered golf cars
- Complete and well-stocked Pro Shop
- Driving Range
Primarily Grass with additional mats when needed, 40+ stations
- Proper Golf Attire
(Collard Shirt, Slacks, Bermuda length Shorts, Skirts or skorts. NO DENIM or Athletic shorts)