100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd.
Acme, MI 49610
- Pro Shop
- Beverage carts
- Group Golf Coordinator
- Rental Clubs
- 100,000 square foot Health Club
- 15,000 sq ft. Indoor Water Playground
- Concierge and Bell Service
- Spa with signature cherry treatments
- Resort shuttle to and from Cherry Capital Airport (TVC)
- Resort shuttle to and from Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Ten minutes from Traverse City’s Cherry Capital Airport (TVC), the 900-acre, 585-guest room property offers 54 holes of golf including The Bear by Jack Nicklaus, The Wolverine by Gary Player, and Spruce Run by Bill Newcomb, plus tennis, spa, pools, beach, dining, and shopping. The year-round, indoor/outdoor Golf Academy features thirty-six meeting rooms plus outdoor venues accommodate groups up to 2000.
Aerie Restaurant & Lounge
A fabulous menu and spectacular sunset views are the hallmark of the Resort’s signature restaurant on the 16th floor of the Tower. Open for dinner and Sunday Brunch.
Sweetwater American Bistro
The Resort’s lobby-level restaurant in the Hotel is a family-friendly venue. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A great stop before or after a round of golf. Enjoy a beverage or delicious meal indoors or on the patio overlooking the 18th Hole of The Bear. Open for lunch and dinner during golf season.
- Golf Digest: America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses; Best 75 Golf Resorts in North America; Top Ten Best Buddy Getaways
- PGA.com: Nine Best Golf Resorts for Couples
- USA Today: 10 Great Places for Family Golf
- TravelGolf.com: Golf Resorts to Cherish – Honorable Mention
- Michigan Golf Course Owners Association: 2012 Course of the Year
- Smart Meeting: Platinum Choice Award; Best Golf Hotel Bronze Award
- Successful Meeting: Pinnacle Award
- Michigan Meetings + Events: Michigan’s Largest Venues
- 101 Best & Brightest: Michigan’s Best Sustainable Companies
- Spas of America: Top Spas